We have extensive experience in dealing with all manner of Personal Injury claims. We listen carefully to our client at all times and keep them informed regularly of the progress of their claim.
We provide a highly professional service and remain available to our clients at all times while recognising that they are the ultimate decision makers.
We guide our clients through the Injuries Board process and shall, if necessary and instructed, bring the case through the Court Process.
Almost every claim for Personal Injuries must be brought through the Injuries Board process in the first instance (exceptions include medical negligence claims). Only if the Injuries Board process fails can your claim progress to Court.
If it is necessary to go to Court to seek compensation you will be fully advised as to the costs position BEFORE you commit to proceeding.
* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement. This statement is made in compliance with Reg.8 of SI 518 of 2002.
At ABC Solicitors we deal with both Residential AND Commercial property tranactions. Our Services include: Buying, Selling and Re-Mortgaging.
We are very pleased to offer exceptionally competitive quotes for our work.
You should be aware of charges OTHER THAN solicitor fees for property transactions including:
1. Stamp Duty (1% of the property value charge to the Purchaser for Residential transactions).
2. Property Registration Authority fees (governement fee for Registering Ownership - the charge dependes on the value of the tranaction):
€400.00 where the value does not exceed €50,000;
€600.00 where the value is between €50,001 - €200,000;
€700.00 where the value is between €200,001 - €400,000;
€800.00 where the value is in excess of €400,000.
3. There will be search fees for purchasers (approximately €75.00).
4. There may be other small charges which we will detail to you in advance of your commitment to using our services.
WILLS AND PROBATE
At ABC Solicitors we specialise in Probate and Estate advice and procedures.
We are very aware of the sensitivities involved at such a difficult time.
We can handle all aspects of a bereavement to ensure a deceased's wishes are met to the fullest extent possible under the law.
We can also advise on Section 117 Applications as well as Trust Planning and will drafting.
Please contact us either by phone or by using the form on the Contact Us page.
At ABC Solicitors we advise employers and employees in respect of a whole range of employment law matters including:
Bullying & Harrassment Policies & Laws;
Terms and Conditions of employment.
Representation at LRC, EAT and other appropriate dispute resolution forums.
At ABC Solicitors we offer the following Family Law Services:
2. Judicial Separation;
3. Pre-Nuptial / Co-Habitation Agreements;
4. Custody and maintenance matters;
5. Domestic Violence issues (Barring Orders, Safety Orders etc).
COPYRIGHT © OUR FIRM NAME SOLICITORS 2017